We all know how important goals are, but most of us don't take the time to set actionable goals. And I doubt most people are taking the time to set new goals once we've accomplish their old ones. I've recently found myself in a goal-less plateau and decided to share my thoughts about it with you all in my latest video.
So, I want to remind you to take 10-15 minutes to set some goals for yourself right now. Here are some of my new short-term goals to give you an example!
- Professional Goals
- Hire a Marketing Assistant Time frame: By January
- Take on more clients (once completing ^^ goal) Time frame: By February
- Create more ebooks for my clients and subscribers Time frame: Every 3 months
- Personal Goals
- Reach out to my extended family more often. Time frame: monthly
- Read more leisurely books. Time frame: Every 3 months
- Practice piano regularly. Time frame: Daily
Feel free to share your goals in the comments if you'd like.